عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 04-23-2010, 03:45 PM   رقم المشاركة : 1 (permalink)
معلومات العضو
SnaKe-Dz

الصورة الرمزية SnaKe-Dz

إحصائية العضو

SnaKe-Dz غير متواجد حالياً

إرسال رسالة عبر MSN إلى SnaKe-Dz إرسال رسالة عبر Skype إلى SnaKe-Dz

إحصائية الترشيح

عدد النقاط : 10
SnaKe-Dz is on a distinguished road

افتراضي > مكتبة إضافات فيرفكس للهكر

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

اليوم معنا مجموعة من افضل اضافات الفايرفوكس المساعدة للهكر

نبدا على بركة الله باول اداة

User Agent Switcher

The User Agent Switcher extension adds a menu and a toolbar button to switch the user agent of the browser.

==============================================

JavaScript Deobfuscator
This add-on will show you what JavaScript gets to run on a web page, even if it is obfuscated and generated on the fly. Simply open JavaScript Deobfuscator from the Tools menu and watch the scripts being compiled/executed.

[align=left]================================================== =[/align]

View Dependencies

View Dependencies adds a tab to the Page Info window, in which it lists all the files which were loaded to show the current page.

[align=left]================================================== =[/align]

Add N Edit ******s

****** Editor that allows you add and edit "session" and saved.

==================================================

HackBar

Simple security audit / Penetration test tool.

==================================================

Access Me

Access vulnerabilities in an application can allow an attacker to access resources without being authenticated. Access-Me is a Firefox extension used to test for Access vulnerabilities.

=================================================

SQL Injection

SQL Injection is an Upgrade from the old form free, it is a component to transform checkboxes, radio buttons, select elements to a input text and enable disabled elements from all forms in a page.
It makes easier to test and identify SQL injection vulnerabilities in web pages.

================================================

Advanced Dork

Advanced Dork: gives quick access to Google's Advanced Operators directly from the context menu.

===============================================

[align=left]

Header Spy

Shows HTTP headers on statusbar. [/align]

JSView

All browsers include a "View Source" option, but none of them offer the ability to view the source code of external files. Most websites store their javascripts and style sheets in external files and then link to them within a web page's.

[align=left]==============================================[/align]

DOM Inspector

DOM Inspector is a tool that can be used to inspect and edit the live DOM of any web ******** or XUL application. The DOM hierarchy can be navigated using a two-paned window that allows for a variety of different views on the ******** and all nodes within.

XSS Me

Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) is a common flaw found in todays web applications. XSS flaws can cause serious damage to a web application. Detecting XSS vulnerabilities early in the development process will help protect a web application from unnecessary flaws. XSS-Me is the Exploit-Me tool used to test for reflected XSS vulnerabilities.

[align=left]=============================================[/align]
[align=left][align=left]

SQL Inject Me

SQL Injection vulnerabilites can cause a lot of damage to a web application. A malicious user can possibly view records, delete records, drop tables or gain access to your server. SQL Inject-Me is Firefox Extension used to test for SQL Injection vulnerabilities. [/align]
[/align]

[align=left]============================================[/align]

RefControl

Control what gets sent as the HTTP Referer on a per-site basis.

[align=left]===========================================[/align]

Tamper Data

Use tamperdata to view and modify HTTP/HTTPS headers and post parameters. [/align
]

=========================================

Greasemonkey

Allows you to customize the way a webpage displays using small bits of JavaScript.

========================================

Firebug

Firebug integrates with Firefox to put a wealth of development tools at your fingertips while you browse. You can edit, debug, and monitor CSS, HTML, and JavaScript live in any web page…

========================================
[align=left]
FoxyProxy Standard

FoxyProxy is an advanced proxy management tool that completely replaces Firefox's limited proxying capabilities. It offers more features than SwitchProxy, ProxyButton, QuickProxy, xyzproxy, ProxyTex, TorButton, etc.[/align]

الادوات من تجميعي

الموضوع متعوب عليه بارك الله فيكم

لمن لم يفهم عمل اي اداة فقط ياخذ الوصف ويترجمها بقوقل بارك الله فيكم

اتمنى تستفيدو من الادوات هذه

> l;jfm Yqhthj tdvt;s ggi;v

التوقيع

smilies10
لا تأسفن على غدر الزمان لطالما رقصت على جثث الأسود كلاب لا تحسبن
برقصها تعلو على أسيادها فتبقى الأسود أسود و الكلاب كلاب

http://img103.herosh.com/2010/05/14/408061784.png

[gdwl]karimolove@hotmail.com[/gdwl]

[align=center][/align]
الايميل ليس للطلبات من فضلكم
طلب اخترقلي وغيرها = ديليت

smilies17

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة SnaKe-Dz ; 04-23-2010 الساعة 03:50 PM.

رد مع اقتباس