عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 04-20-2011, 06:22 PM   رقم المشاركة : 1 (permalink)
معلومات العضو
Warl4ck

الصورة الرمزية Warl4ck

إحصائية العضو

Warl4ck غير متواجد حالياً

إحصائية الترشيح

عدد النقاط : 10
Warl4ck is on a distinguished road

افتراضي إنتقام من شخص فرنسي حاول سرقة إيمايلي الشخصي

ألسلام عليكم
أنا العضو Warl4ck

Today I was too close to be hacked by someone I know (which in this case was not really her ....I mean my friend)
About 1 hour, I was talking to my friend, she asked me to fill in some information about her car so she can buy it on the net.....she sent me a website (leboncoin.fr) and said that her Firewall or her ADSL's company doesn't allow her to get an access to this website in France, so I agreed (since I thought she is my friend).....but before I started to write down her informations, I decided to google this site and try to find some illegal tricks like fishing or I don't know....just something I doubt about... And guess what ? I found that this site can be used in a tricky way....He was going to send me a picture of his car (maybe a virus or fishing page) .....anyway, I read that many of MSN and Facebook users lost their passwords by that way....so becareful guys.....I thought she was my friend (but her MSN has been hacked.... she was someone else)

If someone would like to PUNISH this guy......someone professional or..., just contact me and I'll give you his MSN
سامحوني على الكتابة بالإنجليزية......إذا أردتم...سأحاول الكتابة بالعربية من جديـد
أرجو الإنتقام من هذا الشخص اللعين.....ليس فقط ب سرقة كلمة السر للإيمايل ....و لكن ب تخريب كمبيوتره الشخصي:grrrrrr:........لو كنت أعرف ..لوديتو فستيــن داهية....ولكني عبد ضعيف

Ykjrhl lk aow tvksd ph,g svrm Ydlhdgd hgaowd