يمنع منعاً باتاً رفع الملفات على المواقع التالية:
Ge.tt - mediafire.com - 4shared.com
مطلوب طاقم إشراف وأدارة للمنتدى, للمعنيين بالرجاء التواصل مع الادارة على البريد التالي :
vbspiders.network@gmail.com

العودة   :: vBspiders Professional Network :: > [ ::. خدماتنـــــا .:: ] > جـــ'ابات العناكــ'ب

موضوع مغلق

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-20-2011, 06:22 PM   رقم المشاركة : 1 (permalink)
معلومات العضو

الصورة الرمزية Warl4ck

إحصائية العضو

Warl4ck غير متواجد حالياً

إحصائية الترشيح

عدد النقاط : 10
Warl4ck is on a distinguished road

افتراضي غير مجاب: إنتقام من شخص فرنسي حاول سرقة إيمايلي الشخصي

ألسلام عليكم
أنا العضو Warl4ck

Today I was too close to be hacked by someone I know (which in this case was not really her ....I mean my friend)
About 1 hour, I was talking to my friend, she asked me to fill in some information about her car so she can buy it on the net.....she sent me a website (leboncoin.fr) and said that her Firewall or her ADSL's company doesn't allow her to get an access to this website in France, so I agreed (since I thought she is my friend).....but before I started to write down her informations, I decided to google this site and try to find some illegal tricks like fishing or I don't know....just something I doubt about... And guess what ? I found that this site can be used in a tricky way....He was going to send me a picture of his car (maybe a virus or fishing page) .....anyway, I read that many of MSN and Facebook users lost their passwords by that way....so becareful guys.....I thought she was my friend (but her MSN has been hacked.... she was someone else)

If someone would like to PUNISH this guy......someone professional or..., just contact me and I'll give you his MSN
سامحوني على الكتابة بالإنجليزية......إذا أردتم...سأحاول الكتابة بالعربية من جديـد
أرجو الإنتقام من هذا الشخص اللعين.....ليس فقط ب سرقة كلمة السر للإيمايل ....و لكن ب تخريب كمبيوتره الشخصي:grrrrrr:........لو كنت أعرف ..لوديتو فستيــن داهية....ولكني عبد ضعيف

Vspan style="font-weight: bold; color: #ff0000;"Cydv l[hf:VLspanC Ykjrhl lk aow tvksd ph,g svrm Ydlhdgd hgaowd

قديم 04-20-2011, 06:40 PM   رقم المشاركة : 2 (permalink)
معلومات العضو

الصورة الرمزية mido868

إحصائية العضو

mido868 غير متواجد حالياً

إرسال رسالة عبر Yahoo إلى mido868

إحصائية الترشيح

عدد النقاط : 16
mido868 is on a distinguished road

افتراضي

اقتباس
مشاهدة المشاركة المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Warl4ck
ألسلام عليكم

اقتباس
مشاهدة المشاركة المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Warl4ck
أنا العضو Warl4ck

Today I was too close to be hacked by someone I know (which in this case was not really her ....I mean my friend)
About 1 hour, I was talking to my friend, she asked me to fill in some information about her car so she can buy it on the net.....she sent me a website (leboncoin.fr) and said that her Firewall or her ADSL's company doesn't allow her to get an access to this website in France, so I agreed (since I thought she is my friend).....but before I started to write down her informations, I decided to google this site and try to find some illegal tricks like fishing or I don't know....just something I doubt about... And guess what ? I found that this site can be used in a tricky way....He was going to send me a picture of his car (maybe a virus or fishing page) .....anyway, I read that many of MSN and Facebook users lost their passwords by that way....so becareful guys.....I thought she was my friend (but her MSN has been hacked.... she was someone else)

If someone would like to PUNISH this guy......someone professional or..., just contact me and I'll give you his MSN

سامحوني على الكتابة بالإنجليزية......إذا أردتم...سأحاول الكتابة بالعربية من جديـد
أرجو الإنتقام من هذا الشخص اللعين.....ليس فقط ب سرقة كلمة السر للإيمايل ....و لكن ب تخريب كمبيوتره الشخصي:grrrrrr:........لو كنت أعرف ..لوديتو فستيــن داهية....ولكني عبد ضعيف

please brother there is no need to write it in arabic
if you wanna hack his pc just go to this link
http://www.vbspiders.com/vb/f234.html
or
http://www.vbspiders.com/vb/f195.html

and learn how to hack him or her or what ever you want
unfortunatly your topic needs to be moved to the right section
please take a look on the rules up there
of course thanks for warning us
thank you very much
التوقيع

علمتنى الحياة ألا اكون كالذين كتموا العلم فمات معهم
إذا عندك إقتراح وتريد تنفيذه (لو عندك اقتراح ،اكتبه هنا)
http://www.vbspiders.com/vb/t67563.html
AUHT

قديم 04-20-2011, 06:49 PM   رقم المشاركة : 3 (permalink)
معلومات العضو

الصورة الرمزية ChucK NoRRis

إحصائية العضو

ChucK NoRRis غير متواجد حالياً

إحصائية الترشيح

عدد النقاط : 10
ChucK NoRRis is on a distinguished road

افتراضي

Don't forget the social engeneering

http://www.vbspiders.com/vb/f301.html

It's an important part to sign this loser

موضوع مغلق